Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh la la!

I love making whoopie....whoopie pies that is! Get your minds out of the gutter! One of my favorite cupcakes has to be Frenchie! She is a delicious little number! Butter Pecan cake swirled with cinnamon and sugar, and of course topped with a maple butter cream! If you are feeling particularly adventurous you can also have a little maple bacon sprinkled on top!

Well, I got a request to turn Frenchie into a whoopie pie! And I will let you guys be the judge on how she looks!
 MMMMMMM

Of course not all the Frenchie Pies are covered in bacon....but this pie is stuffed to the gills with maple butter cream and bacon!

I will also leave your mouth watering with a shot of our Campfire Brownies

Stefanie
(The Pin-Up behind the Pastries)

No comments:

Post a Comment